Our practitioners are state approved and fully licensed. HIPAA Compliant. Secure Payment. Video consultation or come in, we can get you access to the medical marijuana program in Connecticut. Certification is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
To qualify for the Medical Marijuana Program (MMP) in Connecticut:
- Must be a Connecticut resident
- Must not be an inmate confined in a correctional institution or facility under the supervision of the Connecticut Department of Corrections.
- Must be currently treated for a debilitating medical condition (list of conditions).
First thing, don’t get overwhelmed, we will help you with every question along the way, this is what we do. If you get stuck at any point in the process, give us a call (203) 301-4006.
Second thing, we offer telemed (video conference using Google Duo) or you are welcome to come to The Grove for your appointment.
To start the process everyone has “To Do” steps 1, 2, 3 and 5. Step 4 is dependent on your circumstances.
- Step 1 – Request an appointment
- Step 2 – Review our HIPAA Policy
- Step 3 – Complete the Patient Information Form
- If you have not yet provided proof of identity
- Upload ID
- Drop off copy of ID at The Grove or Bohemian High
- Step 4 – Not every certification is the same. There are variables in the process depending on your circumstances. Again, don’t get overwhelmed, we will help you every step of the way. You can always come back to this page and click on the next step of the process. Please answer some questions below to find out what your next steps are:
- Step 5 – Payment must be received prior to meeting with the clinician. If you do not qualify for the card your money will be returned to you. To make payment, click here.
Now just wait for your appointment. Again, if you do not qualify for the card your money will be returned to you. If you qualify for the card we will register you with BIZNET and you will receive the following email for further directions.
Sample DCP Email:
Your doctor certified you for the Medical Marijuana Program. Before we can review your application please complete the following:
- Create a DAS BIZNET Account so you can access the online registration system using the email address you provided to your physician.
- Log in to your account, verify that the information your physician submitted is accurate and answer a series of certification questions.
- Submit the following:
- Proof of Identity (see examples)
- Proof of Connecticut residency (see examples)
- $100.00 registration fee (checks or money orders should be made payable to “Treasurer, State of CT”)
You will be able to upload these documents and pay the fee when you submit your registration application online. If you pay by credit card, the charge on your statement will show the payee as “DCP Drug Control”.
Please Note: Your certificate is valid up to one year from the date your physician certified you. It is in your best interest to complete the “Online Application” as soon as possible.
If a patient has a caregiver, caregiver’s application also has to be completed BEFORE either can be reviewed.
All files/pictures MUST be renamed (ex: File1, File2..) BEFORE uploading into the system.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Medical Marijuana Program at (860)713-6066 or via email at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule an appointment please click here.